Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Feline Gourmet Considerations





Sweet love that she is, Shannon decided to make supper for me on Sunday night -- so while I put my feet up and rested, she prepped the veggies, seasoned the steaks and got the grill humming! It was lovely outside, so she set the table on the patio -- everything was just perfect!

She called to me upstairs, letting me know that supper would be served in "just one minute..." and just then, I heard a scream! I ran downstairs to see what happened and much to our surprise, Sam, the cat, had helped out with the appetizers...

Oh, he is a sly little one!

1 comment:

mufflevski said...

D- this post made me laugh so very hard. I also wanted to write a comment so you can see that i check in from time to time. thanks for keeping up with your blog! :) L