Thursday, July 26, 2007

Where have the thoughts gone?

MLwN has gone the way of MLwT (My Life without Time)...for those interested in my mind musings, please forgive me. Such considerations are now taking place while I am walking with Henry after work or while in the shower -- neither conducive to typing on the computer. Suffice to say, negativity still reigns within the grey matter of my brain...though I am evermore aware of its presence and impact. First step...insight.

Current considerations center on the funny farm nature of corporate cultures and how one can stay sane amidst such blantant disfunction and crazy-making behavior...(OK, so the glass feels half empty today...) I will say that I am proud of the little "wins" I make each day in working with mid-level leaders who really do want to do the right thing. This keeps me keeping on.

No comments: