Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Still Waiting...and Now 40

Turning 40 did not seem to set this kid in motion -- so we are still awaiting his/her arrival. Birthday celebrations included a lovely Sandpoint day, wonderful phone calls from friends and family, snacks at the bakery, a spa foot rub and a family picnic with Henry, Shannon and Purple Gramma at the beach. It was perfect.

I feel a bit in holding pattern -- walking 4-5 miles a day in hopes the kid will drop. Until then, I have decided to explore the world of scrapbooking (is this something I should be proud of?) and to make sure we have our bags ready for the hospital...stay tuned!

3 comments:

Our Steamboat Home said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the gorgeous 40 year old with the beautiful belly to boot!!! We are rubbin and jumpin over here hoping it will help the arrival! Cheers Chiquita! Anna, Deb, And Adelyn

Danielle said...

Happy birthday, and sorry about no labor yet... re: Scrapbooking, I highly recommend the digital route. Cheaper and a lot less mess! My pages are up on SmugMug (http://tskmom.smugmug.com/Scrapbook%20Pages%20by%20Year) - password is "Campbell", maybe it will inspire you. Thank you for the updates, I am checking regularly now!

Pam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 40 never looked so fabulous! Been thinking about you all weekend .... I have a feeling you have a new family member by now. :)